Reply to topic

[Solved] Request for Remove Item from Playlist Shortcut

User avatar josephj
Registered Member
OS
I'm hooked on Amarok. Been using it around five years.

One feature that seems to be missing is the ability to assign a shortcut for Remove Item from Playlist.

I can't find it in Amarok 2.4.0 (kubuntu lucid). I have another machine on oneiric, but haven't looked there yet.

I would use this regularly when I click too many times on a file in dolphin and it gets added multiple times to the playlist and in general when I want to modify a playlist on the fly.

Last edited by josephj on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar Mamarok
Manager
OS
Please file a wish here: http://bugs.kde.org. The forum is not the right place for that.

Mamarok, hanging out in the Amarok forum since August, 2007
Currently running Kubuntu Trusty 14.04, KDE 4.12.95, Amarok 2.8-git of the day
User avatar josephj
Registered Member
OS
The solution was so brain dead simple, it took me a couple of years to find it! It's the delete key!

Reply to topic