Reply to topic

"Year of Tux!" - Some light teasing at Win/Mac users

User avatar jensreuterberg
Registered Member
OS
(to each their own, I really believe that - so to those who use Mac or Win, please don't be offended)
The Image is really rather big... and I intend to add some stuff to it in Gimp later (text). But this is all done in Krita of course!

The t-shirt refers to Katherine Noyes article in Pc-world: http://www.pcworld.com/article/2023288/ ... linux.html

KDE Visual Design Group - "prefers to see Plasma Next smash the competition to pieces in the war for the user’s favor, and stand victorious on the battlefield of design!"
Registered Member
OS
Added some text in Gimp

KDE Visual Design Group - "prefers to see Plasma Next smash the competition to pieces in the war for the user’s favor, and stand victorious on the battlefield of design!"
User avatar boudewijn
KDE Developer
OS
I had to laugh out loud, seeing this illustration!
Registered Member
OS
Glad you liked it :)

Had some people that didn't get why some penguin was holding a consumed apple infront of some broken windows.

valerievk
Registered Member
OS
Awesome! I didn't get it either under I read your post, but that penguin looks just so badass! xD
Registered Member
OS
Haha perhaps its too hidden :)

Thanks.

User avatar mifth
OS
Yaooooo!!! Linux rocks!!!
Nice panting...

Reply to topic