Reply to topic

Appearance is weird

rytissavickis
Registered Member

Appearance is weird

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 pm
Hey,
I've migrated from gnome to kde. Everything's working fine, but some of applications got weird appearance.
Here is picture:

User avatar google01103
Manager
OS

Re: Appearance is weird  Topic is solved

Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:57 pm
the weird looking apps are all non-KDE ones and use different toolkits for look and feel,
-for Gnome apps: systemsettings -> application appearance -> Gtk configuration
-for Libreoffice install the libreoffice-kde packagage that provides KDE integration,

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
rytissavickis
Registered Member

Re: Appearance is weird

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm
google01103 wrote:the weird looking apps are all non-KDE ones and use different toolkits for look and feel,
-for Gnome apps: systemsettings -> application appearance -> Gtk configuration
-for Libreoffice install the libreoffice-kde packagage that provides KDE integration,

Thanks. For reasons I don't know I had no option like you said, but this guide helped me: http://www.gefoo.org/generalfoo/2012/03 ... 0-oneiric/
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS

Re: Appearance is weird

Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm
that guides a bit old, there should be gtk3-engines-______ packages also available for Gtk3 apps

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

Reply to topic