Reply to topic

Kexi for Windows

User avatar jstaniek
OS

Kexi for Windows

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm
Hi,
This may be interesting for those of you dreaming of full Kexi on Windows to be available sooner than later - Kexi project is looking for donation: at least one legal license for Windows 7 Pro 32-bit (English).

VMware and Visual Studio software will be used to prepare and maintain Kexi for Windows (XP and newer).

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Jarosław Staniek
May I help you? Please include your software version and OS version/name when asking for help.

Kexi - Visual Database Apps Creator, Calligra Suite
Image Image
The.Warlock
Registered Member

Re: Kexi for Windows

Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm
Hi, are you still looking for "at least one legal license for Windows 7 Pro 32-bit (English)."? or any other windows versions as I may be able to help you with this. I have several computers, which had a variety of windows versions when bought but i have since upgraded many of them to later windows versions. So i am more than willing to let you have the license numbers for these versions...

All the best...Paul
User avatar jstaniek
OS

Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:58 pm
Yes, I am interested, thanks.

May I help you? Please include your software version and OS version/name when asking for help.

Image Image
The.Warlock
Registered Member

Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:10 am
Hi,

Yes,i was just editing out the details when i realised it was visible to everyone..Thanks.

how can i send you the image of the certification sticker and key or have you used those details i posted?

All the best paul
User avatar jstaniek
OS

Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm
The.Warlock wrote:Hi,

Yes,i was just editing out the details when i realised it was visible to everyone..Thanks.

how can i send you the image of the certification sticker and key or have you used those details i posted?

All the best paul

Yes, I saved al lthe details and I'll try to use them after I download an ISO file. Thanks a lot for great support!

Image Image
asbach
Registered Member

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 pm
Hi there!

is there an older Windows version of Kexi I can use??
I'm interested in supporting Kexi for Windows... what could I help? I'm not a programmer...

Best
AsBach

Reply to topic