Topic locked

Klipper - clipboard actions, do they work?

User avatar google01103
Manager
OS
clipboard actions are not working for me or a 2nd user, can not be manually invoked nor invoked with default shortcut

not something I normally use, but do know it did use once upon a time (might have been long ago)

confirm?

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
User avatar scummos
KDE Developer
OS
If I select an URL as current entry and then click manually invoke then it pops up a menu offering to start firefox (which works correctly). Other than that, I don't know. ;)

User avatar google01103
Manager
OS
ok, I had assumed it worked for all clipboard contents , silly me only works for entities with defined mime types, though not text

- so much to learn, so little known (or retained)

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

Topic locked