Reply to topic

Problem with rendering: "invalid" sign in rendred video

michallelek
Registered Member
Hello, i have problem with Kdenlive... I have Ubuntu 13.04 and Kdenlive 0.94... when im working with video, it is all OK but rendering is very short, and this is rendered video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lWAh6rx ... e=youtu.be

i m very desperate of this problem

Can help me someone?

sorry for my english
capslock
Registered Member
OS
Nice work. What exactly is your problem?
ttguy
This could be this http://kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=3017 issue. Which is fixed in recent releases of kdenive and mlt.
michallelek
Registered Member
So, i made upgrade to Kdenlive 0.97 ald MLT 0.91 from experimental repository, and it dont solve my problem... what i have to do?
ttguy
Not sure what is going on with your problem then. I just noted I had a very similar problem a while back with was by having a source clip file name ending in a space. Which was supposed to be fixed. Do any of your souce clip file names end in a space ?
ttguy
The problem with the filename ending in space causing "invalid" in the rendered file was a melt defect. So I might guess your issue is also on the melt side. I wonder if your source video is compatible with melt.

Try playing your video file with FFmpeg's player. From a terminal: ffplay myvideo.mpg
Try playing your video file with MLT's player. From a terminal: melt myvideo.mpg
michallelek
Registered Member
Hello, i have the same problem on ubuntu 13.10 Beta. I tried things that you have recommended, and all was OK, but my problem is is still unresolved

Reply to topic