Reply to topic

koma-script

alice93
Registered Member

koma-script

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 pm
Hi.

I have Windows 7 and I installed KDE 4.8.0. It seems to be working, but when I open Kile and when i want to create a new file i get an error saying " The required file tex\latex\koma-script\scrartcl.cls is missing. It is a part of a following package: koma-script" It gives me an option to install this package, but when I click Install button, nothing happens. I've tried to re-install KDE and add this package but I couldn't find it on the list of packages. I googled it but I also didn't find anything helpful. Do you know where can I get koma-script package from?
Thanks in advance.
User avatar bcooksley
Administrator
OS

Re: koma-script

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 am
Do you have a Latex installation on your computer? It would seem that Kile is only bundled with a bare bones Latex installation at best (from my examination of the windows packages KDE ships).

System Settings and Device Actions KCM maintainer

Reply to topic