Reply to topic

skype not runing well

ipavel
Registered Member

skype not runing well

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:21 pm
hi, I also got a problem with skype, just installed yesterday kubuntu 13.04, sound works good, installed skype and on calls I can't hear anybody, and skype crashes a lot, can anybody please tell me what can i do?
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:23 pm
please attempt to place your posts in an appropriate sub-forum, Forum Feedback is not appropriate for this query

Skype is not KDE sw, so I'm not sure this is the best place for you post - Kubuntu or Skype may be more beneficial

Are there any crash messages? a Skype log file? maybe in ~/xsession-errors? some hint of what might be happening

maybe join this thread viewtopic.php?f=230&t=107652&start=30

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
ipavel
Registered Member

Re: skype not runing well

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:44 pm
thanks and sorry, I'm kinda new to linux, so don't know much about this, aand as u might see i posted on that thread but was adviced to start a new topic, thanks anyway
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS

Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:52 pm
Yeah, that wasn't a similar issue as that thread was accessing Skype thru Telepathy and you're running Skype - my bad

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Reply to topic