Reply to topic

I gave KDE a serious try but ...

ATHoneycutt
Registered Member
OS
I am on Kubuntu 12.04.2 with the update to 4.10.2 from the backport and I am really happy right now the only things that are bothering me is the clock is messing up by going forward 4 hours even though it is in my timezone, and nepomuk will not index all my files but I do not see a error so I can report the bug.
User avatar google01103
Manager
OS
ATHoneycutt wrote:I am on Kubuntu 12.04.2 with the update to 4.10.2 from the backport and I am really happy right now the only things that are bothering me is the clock is messing up by going forward 4 hours even though it is in my timezone, and nepomuk will not index all my files but I do not see a error so I can report the bug.

if you want help on these 2 issues open threads for them in the appropriate forums including whether they worked ok before the update

OpenSuse 13.1 x64, KDE 4.12.x

Problem solved? Please click on Image below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.
ztowfic
Registered Member

Re: I gave KDE a serious try but ...

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am
I had a problem with the clock always defaulting to UTC time. Try:

Code: Select all
sudo dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

and select your current time-zone. It fixed it for me.

Reply to topic