Only forum.kde.org related discussions fall in the scope of the Forum Feedback area. Please take a minute to find the appropriate section for your query before posting here.
Reply to topic

incapsula, can't access to kde dot site and digikam.org s

promeneur
Registered Member
OS
for about a month or less i can't access to dot.kde.org and for some days to www.digikam.org

each time i must fill a capcha

in the contrary of what incapsula says incapsula don't remember me as a true user and not a virus or a robot

i use akregator to access to these site every 30 mn. Is it a pb ?

Asus M2N, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+, 8 GB, Asus Nvidia 210 silent, Linksys WMP600N, Plugable usb-bt4le bluetooth 4.0 usb adapter, lecteur multicarte Addonics AEIDDSAU, HP LaserJet 1220
User avatar bcooksley
Administrator
OS
Can you please send an email to sysadmin@kde.org, and please include the following if you have them:
- Incident ID (displayed on Incapsula pages)
- Your public IP address
- Approximate date and time of access to the site, including timezone
- The site you are trying to access, preferrably as the full url.
- Your browser, including it's full version number.

System Settings and Device Actions KCM maintainer
promeneur
Registered Member
OS
where do you find incident id ?

in the web page where to fill the captcha there is no incident id

Asus M2N, AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+, 8 GB, Asus Nvidia 210 silent, Linksys WMP600N, Plugable usb-bt4le bluetooth 4.0 usb adapter, lecteur multicarte Addonics AEIDDSAU, HP LaserJet 1220
User avatar bcooksley
Administrator
OS
Okay, please just send the other information then - that should be sufficient (I think) to track the issue down in the Incapsula web interface.

System Settings and Device Actions KCM maintainer

Reply to topic