This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Best outdoor Wi-Fi Extenders

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
mattheww
Registered Member

Best outdoor Wi-Fi Extenders

Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:51 pm
Hey everyone! First of all, it has been a great experience on this forum, I've learned a lot these past few months.

I apologize if this post is in the wrong subforum, I'm still kinda new to this. Getting into it, the title says it all really, I've been looking into buying an all-purpose Wi-Fi Extender to reach my PC in the garage, I've been struggling quite a bit with connectivity for a while now and thought this might be a good solution (if you have any other solutions that would be appreciated as well), now I'm quite a simpleton so obviously the first thing I did was google it. To give you an idea of the ones I saw, here's one of the pages I visited. However, I'm hoping to get an expert opinion on the matter, If you guys gave any good recommendations and maybe some Pros and Cons that would be really helpful!

Thanks in advance!
heidilopez
Registered Member

Re: Best outdoor Wi-Fi Extenders

Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:55 pm
This can be a real pain in the butt, especially if you're trying to do some work in the garage. I'm not a complete expert on the subject, but some extenders can be better than others. I took a quick look at the page you linked to, and there are many options out there. It might be worth checking out some of the reviews online to better understand which one to choose. Also, have you considered garage door opener repairs at https://fixgaragedoors.ca/services/gara ... ir/opener/? It may not be directly related to Wi-Fi issues, but it might be an excellent place to start if you're having trouble with garage doors in general. Hope this helps, and good luck with everything!