This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Is it possible to make a playlist available "offline"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
raulraul
Registered Member
Hi all,

I am wondiering if is it possible to make the current playlist available offline. I explain. I use a laptop, with external drives, network shares, etc. And sometimes would be very confortable to have like a button and say, "make this playlist available offline", because I want to take my laptop to another place, or I have to unplug one hard-drive.... I think amarok should copy the files into a temporal directory in the internal harddrive or so..

The question is if it is already possible and if not, if it would be easy to make as a script. And would be interesant to kwow if you find this feature usefull as well.

Thanks.
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Sounds like something script-able indeed, please have a look at http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Co ... ent=119179 which probably does exactly that.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
raulraul
Registered Member
Perfect, it works great!

Thank you so very much!