This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

how do i use the add #include to: command

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
kde-lindaw
Registered Member
title say it all I found a post somwhere else to add a few lines like this (amarok/src/metadata/wav/wavfiletyperesolver.cpp)
to Amarok 1.4.10 and do not understand how to do it with the #include to: command thanks for any help Linda
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Sorry, but Amarok 1.4.x is totally outdated and unmaintained. You should consider upgrading to Amarok 2.6

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
kde-lindaw
Registered Member
Mamarok wrote:Sorry, but Amarok 1.4.x is totally outdated and unmaintained. You should consider upgrading to Amarok 2.6

i know that an alternative could be Amorak version 2.0.1.1. can this version still be downloaded somewhere?
my original questiion is important for me even if it sounds strange
so thanks for any help
Mamarok
Manager
OS
Erm, why would such an old version be an alternative? I very much doubt that.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
kde-lindaw
Registered Member
because i want to test something that did not work in a new version of Amorak but maybe works with the old one from what if read
Mamarok
Manager
OS
It would be useful to actually tell us what you try to achieve.