This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Can't get Playlists to Work

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
megafauna
Registered Member

Can't get Playlists to Work

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:13 pm
Hi,

I cannot get the playlists to work. The default presets which came with Amarok work, but when I change or duplicate them to change the genre, or as far as using labels, they do not. Here is an example (ignore the '_' indents please):

Generate a playlist which picks up the following:

*** Pistols - God Save the Queen; Genre: Rock / Punk

^"Match All" group
______^"Match Any" group
___________Match tag: genre contains "Rock / Punk"

Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Can't get Playlists to Work

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:36 pm
Which playlists are you talking about, the Dynamic ones or the APG? You probably made your restraint too narrow

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
megafauna
Registered Member

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 pm
Mamarok wrote:Which playlists are you talking about, the Dynamic ones or the APG? You probably made your restraint too narrow

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am using the APG playlists and the Generator Optimization is set for 100% speed and 0% accuracy.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:37 pm
I don't think that 0% accuracy will yield what you search, as it might well also miss the tracks you want to see appear, as it doesn't have to be accurate at all with 0%.

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...