This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Sort podcast by "most recent"

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
damienparis
Registered Member

Sort podcast by "most recent"

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:42 am
Good morning good people.
I have searched the forum for similar questions but could not find it. Please let me apologize in advance if I am opening an old case.

I am a big consumer of podcast, and recently discovered that they sound really good on Amarok.
My issue is that there seem to be no way to listen to them by "most recent", or to sort them according to the order they arrive.

I was on Banshee for way too long, so I got the habit of them being automatically sorted and played by most recent, which was perfect for what I needed,
Warm regards, and thank you for the hard work.
Damien C
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Re: Sort podcast by "most recent"

Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:13 pm
You can sort the playlist by date, that should do the trick

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...
damienparis
Registered Member

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:05 am
Thank you for your answer, but I do not see such option available, even on the playlist side panel.
Mamarok
Manager
OS

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 pm

Running Kubuntu 22.10 with Plasma 5.26.3, Frameworks 5.100.0, Qt 5.15.6, kernel 5.19.0-23 on Ryzen 5 4600H, AMD Renoir, X11
FWIW: it's always useful to state the exact Plasma version (+ distribution) when asking questions, makes it easier to help ...