This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

equalizer

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Filipe Pedrosa

equalizer

Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:31 am
If you decide to implement a soud equalizer for amarok, add predefs like rock, pop... its just a sugestion keep up the good work.
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Re:equalizer

Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:59 am
Its already For Free as a Arts plugin. Right click on the player or click on menu, go to Configure Effects and then add STERO_FIR_EQUALIZER. You can configure it with the little wrench icon. It doesn't have rock and stuff. But it does a neat interface, which is a change from the usual uber-crappy interfaces of arts effects.

Amarok Developer

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:25 am
That EQ blows compared to Winamp, etc. Plus it crashes on my comp, i have to "trick" it into saving. What is that thing at the bottom where you can increase that number?!?!?!?!?
Joe

Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:36 am
I just used the fire eq and it didn't crash, i guess they fixed that. anyways, i set it up exactly like my xmms eq and they sound nothing alike. kind of sucks.
SHiFT

Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:26 am
yeah!

arts::FIReqalizer sucks -- the XMMS/WinAMP eq style is one of the best.

i also like the way how it is done in MS-media player -- like a small switchable dock below.
paul

Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:39 am
True - I just got amarak installed and it seems great! Just need a nice integrated eq with presets. Hopefully in the next version
megalex

Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:33 pm
xmms EQU pluggin is by far the best equalizer i have used. 32 bands !! music sounds perfect after running it through EQU. I cant live without a decent equalizer. maybe amarok should port EQU for xmms ?