This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

favourite songs idea

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
brk3

favourite songs idea

Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:31 pm
Just a little idea:
You know the way in amarok it gives you your favourat/most played songs list. I think its a cool little feature. But how about in the next version, when your on random play mode, it doesnt count to the most played tracks? Because its not exactly your favourite when its just random tracks. So it just counts one when you select it yourself. make sense? :)
Jerome
Registered Member

Re:favourite songs idea

Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:55 pm
Hi,

This is not a bad idea.
But, if decide to make a playlist with my favorite songs, and randomly listen it, statistics about my favorites will not be update (but I WANT to listen them, so the stats should be update, ...i think).

Another idea:
I think the count should be updated 5 or 10 secondes after the begining of the song, so if i hit "next" button just after the song begin, the count is not update. This prevent to count if i just skip the song.

3mor3j

3mor3j
brk3

Re:favourite songs idea

Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:41 am
perfect idea, making it not count until a few seconds have played. i just thought of that a while ago so funny you should say it :) lets see it!