This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Site about Yoga, Krishna, meditation, relaxation, the Maha M

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Evelin Maradona
If you want to know something about Yoga, Pranayama, relaxation, meditation, the Maha Mantra, Enlightenment, Vedic culture of India and Bhakti , visit the site --removed--
Max Howell
Alumni
I want everyone to go to this site and download the biggest files they can five or so times, thanks!

Also, muesli/markey, I'm not a moderator and for some reason mambo says everyone is an administrator and thus automatically is a moderator when I try to change andybody's moderator status. So I can't make myself a moderator. Any ideas?
markey
KDE Developer
OS
LOL @ Krishna :)

mxcl wrote:
I'm not a moderator and for some reason mambo says everyone is an administrator and thus automatically is a moderator when I try to change andybody's moderator status.

You're now a super-administrator. Hope that fixes it.

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
brk3
what does that have to amarok??
no spamming :mad:
Max Howell
Alumni
markey wrote:
LOL @ Krishna :)

mxcl wrote:
I'm not a moderator and for some reason mambo says everyone is an administrator and thus automatically is a moderator when I try to change andybody's moderator status.

You're now a super-administrator. Hope that fixes it.

Woo! Now I can delete this post! But I won't since it now has history. Our first ever forum-spam :) aaaah ;)
ertij
but you could at least delete the link to the spammer's site ;)
eean
KDE Developer
OS
The spammer didn't actually make it a link, so it probably doesn't affect Google ratings.

Amarok Developer