This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

feature request

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
brk3

feature request

Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:02 am
great to see the site back! was dieing slowly without it. You dont realise how often you just flick on to see if theres been any updates or news :)

Anyway to get going again I have a feature request. Could ripping be integrated into amarok? I think this would be a really nice and handy feature instead of loading up grip. (which is a great app by itsself). perhaps amarok could borrow its functionality and combine it with its interface?
fs111

Re:feature request

Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:57 am
brk3 wrote:
great to see the site back! was dieing slowly without it. You dont realise how often you just flick on to see if theres been any updates or news :)

Anyway to get going again I have a feature request. Could ripping be integrated into amarok? I think this would be a really nice and handy feature instead of loading up grip. (which is a great app by itsself). perhaps amarok could borrow its functionality and combine it with its interface?

Use the konqueror or k3b to rip, amarok does not need this functionality IMHO

fs111
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:13 am
Yes, please no ripping.

Amarok Developer
brk3

Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:45 am
you sure..?
I find it really useful in windows media player the way its all together and you can add cds to your collection without having to open up another app to do it.

oh well..