This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Requested Behaviour Change

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
FlipmodePlaya

Requested Behaviour Change

Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:29 am
From what I understand, amaroK saves the settings, auto-playlists, etc. when it\'s shutting down. So when I change something, and then it crashes (which it often does when adding a lot of tracks at once or using the cover manager, but that\'s a different matter), those changes are lost. Could it be made to simply save these things right after they\'re done?

Also, I went to make an auto-playlist a moment ago that would have all my music from before 1980 in the \'Rock\' or \'Punk\' genres. Can you make an auto playlist where some things has to be true, but several other criteria could be? Or is it just \'Any\' or \'And\'?

Finally, has the Debian repository at kalyxo been down... for some time, now?
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Re:Requested Behaviour Change

Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:21 am
I agree, amaroK gets closed properly about half the time in my case, since my computer as a whole is a little unstable. amaroK comes on during bootup and stays on until something bad happens. It makes the \'remember playlist from last time\' feature less then useful.

Of course, my /home is running reiserfs and there\'s nothing amaroK can do to solve that problem.

Amarok Developer