This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

README: Feature Requests

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Porter235

Re:README: Feature Requests

Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:22 am
Nice work!!!
Here are a couple of little things that I would like to see...

* goto time index. i have a few audio books that are hours long, and would like to be able to goto 1:26:12 (where I left off) when I come back without scrubbing the bar.. just enter the text and have it go there.

* set location (x,y) for the OSD
blablack

Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:07 pm
Actually, i have a simple request, but the point is that i\'m french, so i\'ll try to explain it the most clearly as possible :)

I love the function that download the lyrics of the songs... But amarok doesn\'t keep this lyrics.... Each time it downloads it on internet, and if i\'m not connected...... no lyrics !!!!!

Is it possible to implement a kind of cache to download the lyrics one time ?

That could be great !
ark

RE: README: Feature Requests

Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:37 am
First, thks for this great app :)
I have two little request :
- the cover manager is very well, but I don\'t know where are the covers, it will be a good thing to save them in the album directory, liko albumart does.
- The osd is too a lovely success, but it doen\'t stay on top under fluxbox, if there is a solution for this thks :)

thks again for amaroK !
kelchy

Thu May 12, 2005 3:15 pm
i have a feature request, when amarok download the lyrics, i propose it stores it in a local storage so that the next time it would be played, it doesn\'t have to fetch the info on the net. this conserves a little bandwidth. thanks. (or read embedded album art and lyrics just like m$ media player?)

btw, this is the best audio player i\'ve used in my 10 years of linux use =) very nice work...