This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok 1.2 CVS

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
charlie

Amarok 1.2 CVS

Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:59 am
Hi,

Having seen all the posts about your program not working, I\'m using the latest CVS release and it works perfectly.

Lots of people are requesting additions and plug-ins - here\'s what I was thinking of...

The score function is really good - is there a way of compiling a playlist by picking out favourite (favorite) songs? For example, on the left side of the Amarok window you can filter by a number of properties...would it be possible to filter by some more properties? Then, for example, it\'d be really easy to quickly put together a playlist of your favourite Blues songs (first level filter \"Genre\" - which is already there - second level filter \"Score > 50\").

I have no idea how complicated this all is, but it\'s working really well so thankyou.

Charlie
mortiferus
Registered Member

Re:Amarok 1.2 CVS

Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:41 am
You can do this with Smart-playlist. Just go to playlist - Create Smart-Playlist. And there you can chose \"Score\", and is, is not, greater than, smaler than, is between. And then just chose your x.
charlie

Re:Amarok 1.2 CVS

Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:22 pm
Genius,

Cheers.

Charlie