This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Thanks

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
NabLa

Thanks

Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:27 pm
Just wanna say \"thank you\" to amaroK devs :). It\'s the best *nix player out there, and I\'ve yet to find a better player on Win12. I use most of the features (the music collection and context browser are priceless) and that\'s a lot to say because it means that I find useful most of the features in this software, something that rarely happens on other apps.

I like also the name: Amarok (from Mike Oldfield) is the best piece of music ever, IMHO, and it is either wolf or \"I am a rock\" ;D. I heard also something from a band called Amarok that sounds cool, but it\'s not my style.
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Re:Thanks

Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:01 pm
Well, thank you for using amaroK, and thanks for the praise, in the name of the amaroK Team :) We\'re working hard on the project, and it sure feels good to hear that you, our users, actually like what we do.

Have a nice Christmas.

PS: I\'m also a big Mike Oldfield fan, the application name is a tribute to this great artist. Perhaps one day Mike Oldfield will play some of his music with our software? Who knows. It would be an honour, for sure :)

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer