This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature request: sort in Current Track

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Ig
Hi!

I don\'t know how kind of sort you are using in the Current Track view to display de Albums but, I think that the correct sort is by year ascending or descending, if year is available :), and some kind of highlight of the album you are playing.

Sorry for my bad english :huh: and thanks for a good job.
xatax
Registered Member
Currently playing album is on the top usualy.. (you can\'t really get a better highlight than that :P ).
Ig
Well, of course, but I was thinking in another kind of highlight :lol:, a different background, bold font, etc... because I think that is more important the release year of an album.

On the other side, if you are playing an album, you can see all the songs in the track list :) and than information is redundant. Well, it\'s possible that you play in absolutly random mode, like a radio, and you can see all the track of an album but is not my case.

Best wishes and sorry for my bad english :unsure:
Ig
I installed today amaroK from CVS and, great!, this feature was implemented. Thank you very much, you are really really cool :laugh: