This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Thoughts on beta3

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Jeroenvrp

Thoughts on beta3

Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:43 am
A few minor thoughts on 1.2 b3 and one major one:

* Please give us* Anonymous the icons back, these look kind of ugly (I mean the icons in beta3, the ones in beta2 are great).
* Please let us* Anonymous able to configure which tabs we* Anonymous want. I don\'t have the money for an ipod, allthough a very good addition. Hopefully we will be able to switch this tab off and also the searchtab (I have allready a collection).
* Something that bothers me for a while, but maybe it\'s a convention so forget about it when it is: In \'meta information\', please switch artist and title. It\'s more natural (according my opinion) to have the artist first and the title as second.

The major one:

*Fetching covers from amazon seems not to be working

That\'s all.

Cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroenvrp

Re:Thoughts on beta3

Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:44 am
Forget the major one. I see I have to select a locale in the covermanager first. Maybe a good idea to default it to international.

Cheers,

Jeroen
Max Howell
Alumni

Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:46 am
1. we\'ll only provide 1 icon sorry, you can change that easy enough if you want. Just mv the icon from your kde prefix
2. eventually this is planned
muesli
KDE Developer

Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:57 am
arg, i actually thought it was doing that, now. just found out there was a little bug in the code. sorry for that one. will be fixed in cvs.

thanks,
muesli
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:01 pm
really as far as the icon, there\'s a different one in CVS now. I forget which one was in beta3... now we have the newest blue wolf. Beta 3 might have had the orange speaker or the first blue wolf, I\'m not sure.

Post edited by: eean, at: 2005/01/11 08:01

Amarok Developer
jeroenvrp

Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:04 am
I like the blue wolf yes