This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

amaroK OSD

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
CellarDoor

amaroK OSD

Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:14 am
Forgive me If this has already been addressed but I was wondering if anyone\'s considering improvement to the OSD ? Perhaps an animated OSD ? Different OSD styles ? Personally I think a nice little animation would be nice. Merely a suggestion.

Im not a programmer or anything I just thought that if no-ones already brought it up then I would. :P

Anyway, thanks for a great proggie ! I look forward to future improvements in what\'s now my favorite media player for music...

B)
Hans
Administrator
OS

Re:amaroK OSD

Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:41 am
IMO the OSD is already pretty eyecandy: rounded corners, optional transperancy...

What kind of animation are you thinking about? Fade out/in?

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
zekant
Registered Member

Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:38 pm
Yeah, i think fade in/out would be GREAT !
Anyway, it\'s already cool as it is :D
Hans
Administrator
OS

Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:49 am
zekant wrote:
Yeah, i think fade in/out would be GREAT !
Anyway, it\'s already cool as it is :D

I would be pretty cool. With KDE 3.4, transluency enable and "Fade-in windows" enable I have such feature =]

Eye-candy! :laugh:

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts