This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Re:Removing autoplay?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
tpls

Removing autoplay?

Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:40 pm
Hi all,

I\'m a new amarok user and I think that is quite good software to play mediafiles. But there is one annoying feature: When I\'m listening mp3s and add more files to the playlist, amarok stops playing the current file and starts from that what I\'ve just added. I\'d like to that amarok won\'t automatically play files which I add to the playlist. Is there any solution to this problem? Thanksfor help in advice.
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:48 pm
Use the --enqueue option. amarok --help is your friend.

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
tpls

Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:24 pm
Thanks a lot! It works now
greg

Re:KLibLoader could not load...

Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:26 pm
When I first start Amarok I get 2 error messages:KLibLoader could not load libramarok_gstengine-plugin.la and libramarok_xine-engine.la. It says they cannot be found in the paths, but then Amarok seems to run OK. How can I fix the se error messages? Thanks.
eean
KDE Developer
OS

Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:21 pm
I\'m guessing that amaroK isn\'t installed to your KDE prefix. Its not really worth fixing if everything works fine otherwise.

Amarok Developer
Tim von Pein
Registered Member

Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:23 pm
I get the same error and if the issue is not worth fixing then the amarok is not worth having?
Its all very well making apps but if they don\'t work then how is it that Linux is going to get to the mainstream desktop?
If anyone knows what causes the issue:
libgstreamer-0.8.so.1: cannot open shared file: no such file or directory.

Can they flick me a few hints to get amarok running.
I have tried Madman but it will not run random plays or import mp3 playlists and to run random plays 11000 songs have to be rated. Yeah right.
Tim von Pein
Registered Member

Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:24 pm
I get the same error and if the issue is not worth fixing then the amarok is not worth having?
Its all very well making apps but if they don\'t work then how is it that Linux is going to get to the mainstream desktop?
If anyone knows what causes the issue:
libgstreamer-0.8.so.1: cannot open shared file: no such file or directory.

Can they flick me a few hints to get amarok running.
I have tried Madman but it will not run random plays or import mp3 playlists and to run random plays 11000 songs have to be rated. Yeah right.