This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: Export Collection to PDF

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
fish
It would be great to have a way to export my collection to PDF!

Or you could add an \"export to OpenOffice\" feature and one could generate a PDF there.

Well, an option to print out the collection would already be awesome! :)
brk3
Theres a script that outputs it html. You can then generate a pdf from that. (I think its called playlist2html but it comes with amarok as default so shouldnt be hard to find ;) )
eean
KDE Developer
OS
playlist2html outputs the playlist, not the collection.

Amarok Developer
xatax
Registered Member
One could use the smart playlist to add \"all collection\" into playlist and then generate the html from that.
sebr
or you could write a cool script that does it!
Andreas Mair
Registered Member
OS
Hi,
xatax wrote:
One could use the smart playlist to add "all collection" into playlist and then generate the html from that.

Wow, a list of 10000\'s of songs?
I think an html export script would be cool, that let\'s you browse like the CollectionBrowser: Left frame treeview with artist/album (or whatever one configures) and the right frame shows the songs.

Regards,
Andreas
Dhraakellian
amair wrote:
I think an html export script would be cool, that let\'s you browse like the CollectionBrowser: Left frame treeview with artist/album (or whatever one configures) and the right frame shows the songs.
[/quote]

ooh... and in combination with the webcontrol script and shouter? I could see that being nifty.
brk3
Registered Member
eean wrote:

Its easy to make a playlist that has your full collection.. Just select all collection in the playlists. Then he can export it.
eean
KDE Developer
OS
brk3 wrote:
eean wrote:

Its easy to make a playlist that has your full collection.. Just select all collection in the playlists. Then he can export it.
Yes, yes, xatax already pointed this out, don\'t rub it in. ;)

Amarok Developer