This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Lyrics Tab

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
duende

Lyrics Tab

Sun May 22, 2005 11:47 pm
First off, thank you so much for this program, it is by far the best and most complete musical app available anywhere for any platform, and it\'s a sheer treat to use. My roomate has even ditched Windows just so he could use amaroK.

I have a small feature request which may not really be a feature, but more of a small addition. In the lyrics tab, when it comes across a song it doesn\'t have lyrics for, it displays a list of close matches. I think it would be nice to have the ability to re-search in case you selected the incorrect match for the song your listening to. I do this often. Also, it would be nice to be able to \'refresh\' the search results list. I spend a lot of time submitting lyrics to the the lyric.com.ar site, and after submitted, i\'d like to be able to \'refresh\' the search results so my newly submitted lyrics will appear.

Obviously these aren\'t pressing issues at all, just thought i would mention it. Once again, many thanks for this program.

PS. I hope you never change your lyrics provider or else i\'ll have a mountain of work ahead of me re-submitting lyrics :)