This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

allmusic.com and discogs.com integration

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
bubbleguuuum
It would be great if left click on the album image in \'Home\' would propose to open the corresponding album page on discogs.com or allmusic.com!
hm
I concur to that. In the current state of things, the wiki tab is simply useless if you don\'t listen to mainstream.
In my personal case, the wiki doesn\'t find anything in 9 out of 10 artists of my collection.
So at least until wiki gets a proper support, it would great to integrate discogs and allmusic, they\'re not complete either but definitely light years ahead of the current wiki pages.
eean
KDE Developer
OS
Get off your lazy bum and add your favorite artists to Wikipedia.

Amarok Developer
Divided by 0
Registered Member
eean wrote:
Get off your lazy bum and add your favorite artists to Wikipedia.

quoted for emphasis.

Guys, it\'s a wiki. If you can\'t find something it\'s braindead easy to put it there yourselves. You can also make it look the way you want it to.

Don\'t expect others to put effort on something when you\'re not prepared to put some effort yourselves. amaroK is a collaborative project, any little thing counts, as much insignificant as it might appear to you.

Whenever you get randomly killed, the simplest and most logical conclusion is that it was probably ninja - Occam\'s Katana