This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

last.fm results

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Boris Kurktchiev

last.fm results

Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:46 am
Ok you guys need to make the Suggestion tab a bit more customizable because it has gotten to the point where I do not get any new suggestions because all the suggestion it makes are in the playlist I am listening to and have the highest rating... not very usefull.
IT would be nice to tell it to list songs with no rating, more than the apperantly hardcoded 10 songs, things like that. Also it needs to filter same suggestions. There are times when I get nothing but a single artist - song in the tab.. like Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive repeated 10 times... not cool as you can imagine. Another thing is, if the song is already in the currently playing playlist do not display it as a suggested song. I found my self with multiple copies of a few songs in a large playlist because I didn\'t remember what was in it and what was not.
muesli
KDE Developer

Re:last.fm results

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:35 pm
which version of amarok are you using?

cheers,
muesli
Boris Kurktchiev

Re:last.fm results

Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:13 pm
I have found that the results from last.fm refresh and add different songs if I go and grab the covers for the albums in the Albums tab.