This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

[PATCH] Queue Tracks after the current song

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Andre Wisplinghoff
Registered Member
Hi dudes,

i\'ve implemented two new features and would like to get an impression of the user\'s interest in these before sending in a patch.

The first one adds entry \"Queue after current Track\" to the context-menus where there is \"Queue Track\" right now. The difference is that a Track with this feature is always queued at Position 1, no matter how big the queue list is. So this song will be played right after the currently playing song.

For me, this is a very important feature, for example, if you are at a party and don\'t want to cancel the current song, but want absolutely to listen to another song afterwoods (:woohoo:). You can do this with the queue manager in the new Version, but an entry in the context menu makes this much easier. Of course, it\'s also possible to queue more than one track, e.g. a whole album after the current track.

A second feature I implemented and I also consider useful, is the possibility to fire up the queue manager by doubleclicking the QueueLabel (Displaying number of queued tracks).

Opinions?

Andre
thenktor
Very good! Send the patch!