This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

amaroK 1.3.4 or amaroK 1.3.5 ?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
victorche

amaroK 1.3.4 or amaroK 1.3.5 ?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:34 am
I can see that there is a 1.3.4 package in the source directory. Which I think is the next stable amaroK version.
Well that\'s OK but it\'s very strange that I saw amaroK 1.3.5 for Kubuntu Breezy :blink:
And I saw the download directory for these Kubuntu packages. There was something like amarok 1.3.5 original.
The source for the packages.
Well Kubuntu is \"super\", the best, Debian based... They always have their own way of putting version numbers.

But which is the latest version of amaroK anyway? I think it is 1.3.4... And if it is, what is this Kubuntu 1.3.5 version?
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Re:amaroK 1.3.4 or amaroK 1.3.5 ?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:39 am
amaroK 1.3.4 had to be skipped due to some last minute showstopper issues. We\'re releasing 1.3.5 as we speak, it will be available any minute.

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
victorche

Re:amaroK 1.3.4 or amaroK 1.3.5 ?

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:43 am
markey wrote:
amaroK 1.3.4 had to be skipped due to some last minute showstopper issues. We\'re releasing 1.3.5 as we speak, it will be available any minute.

Too bad... My friends from Slacky.it just made a nice Slackware 10.2 package of it... 1.3.4 I mean :unsure:
Now we have to wait for another...
Anyway thanks for the quick answer...