This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Amarok.....just the best....need a Win Port

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Saptarshi Purkayastha
I have really fallen in love with amaroK, and I have to say that anyone whom I have shown it, has fallen in love with it..... It is currently the best audio player, I have used...

Brilliant usabilty, nice integration with Konqueror, awesome fetures, nice auto playlists....etc....

I love it sooo much now, that other players(any platform, win32, mac, unix) just seem to suck!! :laugh:

But I want amaroK to reach a larger audience....and to be hard to hear for us (linux users).... its still Windows and that too by a large margin... I hope someday most use Linux, but till that happens, I really want my favorite player to reach a larger audience.... Also I guess, the funds would increase with a Windows Port of AmaroK... Hopefully, we have a Win32/64 Port soon !! & Congrats to the entire team of amaroK, who have made such a brilliant player !!
Mike Diehl
Registered Member
With all the Win to Lin switching based on amaroK only leads me to think we should keep all the \"killer\" OSS apps right where they are. Oh, and there are live cds you know. :)

Post edited by: madpenguin8, at: 2005/11/01 23:29