This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

reclaim your covers

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
franz

reclaim your covers

Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:14 pm
Hello,

I come back once again with those features requests regarding embedded covers, to make people like me happy with amaroK : i\'ve encoded all my albums with a nice cover.

i would like Amarok to :

1) When scanning/importing my collection, first check if there\'s a cover in the tag. If so, use it instead of Amazonin\' (or at least the possibility to configure it so)

2) Let me play/enqueue an album from the cover manager by double-clicking it or right clickin\' menu!

Pleazzz all cover lovers should stand up and let the developers know it\'s a good idea!

Franz
Nicolas

Re:reclaim your covers

Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:15 pm
Good idea,

Would be great to play albums from cover manager window!
sebr

Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:57 am
You can already drag from the cover manager into the playlist
Franz

Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:01 pm
Yes I noticed that I can drag\'n drop an album from cover manager to the playlist or player, but the most important stuff is using my proper covers

Ok i abandon as you don\'t understand the utility of using my own covers. I just would like an option sayin\' : \"I would like amaroK to use my embedded cover and not to check on amazon\".

Muine does that : the program first checks if there is an embedded cover (and perhaps after looks on amazon, does not matter for me). It\'s a pitty i\'d rather use amaroK as it\'s more sofisticated...

Anyway guys, keep up the good work even if you don\'t like nice covers!