This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

album art, lyrics, nano problems

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Cory
Registered Member

album art, lyrics, nano problems

Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:23 pm
I am not sure if these are libgpod questions or not. If they are let me know and I will post them at gtkpod.

I recently purchased a nano and I noticed that it supports viewing the album art and the lyrics for any given song. With the inclusion of libgpod it was my understanding that this would be supported. I am using daily svn builds of amaroK and I was curious, should these features should be working form me?

I am also having a problem turning off my nano after I have copied songs to it from amaroK. In fact, the only way I can get it to turn off is if I do a reset. Once I play a song I have to go through it all over again. Any Ideas?
Hirs
Registered Member
I am also having a problem turning off my nano after I have copied songs to it from amaroK. In fact, the only way I can get it to turn off is if I do a reset.  Once I play a song I have to go through it all over again. Any Ideas?

You have to put something like 'umount /media/ipod ; eject /dev/sda2' in your unmount command in amarok, you have to unplug your ipod when the menu appears
Of course, your user has to have permission to execute eject