This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: Mode Icon Colors and more

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
aitzim
Small request: It would be great if the Random, Dynamic and Repeat icons (in the status bar of the playlist windows) were colored when activated and grey when deactivated.

Or some other way to show their status, without actually having to view the tooltip. I know, I know, I\'m lazy.

Second request: Ability to mark certain artist or albums from being used in dynamic mode. I have a bunch of live/bootleg albums and the tracks sound out of context when added to the playlist in dynamic mode.

Third request: It would help if the Smart Playlists that list the artist (i.e. Favorite Tracks, etc) would categorize them by letter.

Last request: I would love to be able to create the dynamic playlist by time in addition to number of tracks.
sebr
a)
Have a look here:

http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index. ... on_KDE_3.4

b)
Just create a smart playlists which has fields \"album IS NOT xxxx\"
Gleb Litvjak
Registered Member
Small request: It would be great if the Random, Dynamic and Repeat icons (in the status bar of the playlist windows) were colored when activated and grey when deactivated.

Isn\'t it that way already?

Second request: Ability to mark certain artist or albums from being used in dynamic mode. I have a bunch of live/bootleg albums and the tracks sound out of context when added to the playlist in dynamic mode.

There was a script that blacklists certain tracks by regualr expressions
aitzim
seb wrote:
a)
Have a look here:

http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index. ... on_KDE_3.4

b)
Just create a smart playlists which has fields "album IS NOT xxxx"

Thanks for the smart plalist idea but the KDE fix only works for the Dynamic Mode icon, which is colored. The Repeat and Random icons are black and white when on, so setting disabled to gray didn\'t do anything. Are they supposed to be black and white?