This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

burning CD questions

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Mike Edwards
Registered Member

burning CD questions

Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:08 pm
Sorry for such noobie questions, but I didn\'t find answers in the FAQ or the forum...

[ul]
[*]The burn submenu shows \"burn this track\" and \"burn this album\", but I want to burn the playlist. Can that be done in one go, or do I need to burn each track one at a time?
[*]Will MP3 tracks get translated to a format that my non-MP3 playing car stereo can read? (Yes, I realize there will be a degredation in performance.)
[/ul]

Thanks!
worthog

Beer First--Earth A Close Second
Mike Edwards
Registered Member

Re:burning CD questions

Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:11 pm
D\'oh! I see where if I select all the tracks in the playlist, I have an option to "burn selected tracks" ! Sorry for my stupidity...

I will play around with it to see if I can burn a car stereo-friendly CD.

Thanks!
Mike

worthog wrote:
Sorry for such noobie questions, but I didn\'t find answers in the FAQ or the forum...

[ul]
[*]The burn submenu shows "burn this track" and "burn this album", but I want to burn the playlist. Can that be done in one go, or do I need to burn each track one at a time?
[*]Will MP3 tracks get translated to a format that my non-MP3 playing car stereo can read? (Yes, I realize there will be a degredation in performance.)
[/ul]

Thanks!
worthog

Post edited by: worthog, at: 2005/12/02 11:11

Beer First--Earth A Close Second