This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

libnjb et al

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Martin Bartlett

libnjb et al

Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:04 pm
I noticed some posts related to libnjb integration from late last year. Is this underway? I\'d be interested in helping (I have already writtent and released an HTTP front-end for libnjb).
Martin Aumueller
KDE Developer

Re:libnjb et al

Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:26 pm
Hi Martin!

We are very much interested in your help, as an important goal for 1.4 was support for a larger variety of digital audio players! And if you already know the libnjb API you are just the perfect candidate for this job.

For getting started have a look at http://amarok.kde.org/amarokwiki/index.php/Media_Device (a little bit outdated), amarok/src/mediabrowser.{h,cpp} and for a real world example that probably matches your needs at the stuff in amarok/src/mediadevice/ifp.

If you should have questions, then don\'t hesitate to join us in the irc channel #amarok.

Martin
dangle_wtf

Re:libnjb et al

Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:31 pm
I\'d *love* to see this implemented :) I can\'t code to save myself, but if you need a tester, let me know :) (\'dangle\' in #amarok)

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"