This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

How to get a \"real\" playlist

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Phread

How to get a \"real\" playlist

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:32 am
Hi all!

This is probably easily sorted, but how do I get this #&%¤ player to continue after playing one track. I\'ve pressed every button I can find, but it still plays only one song at a time... Not too convinient if you ask me....

:pinch:
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Re:How to get a \"real\" playlist

Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:38 am
This feature is only available in the registered version of amaroK. Buy now to get the discount price of just $20 USD.

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
Gleb Litvjak
Registered Member

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:26 pm
Hmmm, I got the same prob with one of the SVN revisions. Current SVN doesn\'t have this problem.
Phread

Re:How to get a

Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:18 pm
markey wrote:
This feature is only available in the registered version of amaroK. Buy now to get the discount price of just $20 USD.

Well, lost me there. I came to the strande $-sign, then I\'m off ;) Thank god there\'s free software on the market too... amaroK lost me
eljefe
Registered Member

Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:38 pm
Mark Kretschmann wrote:This feature is only available in the registered version of amaroK. Buy now to get the discount price of just $20 USD.

That isn't true...
oggb4mp3
Registered Member

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:09 am
eljefe wrote:
Mark Kretschmann wrote:This feature is only available in the registered version of amaroK. Buy now to get the discount price of just $20 USD.

That isn't true...

Yeah, markey was just joking.
Hans
Administrator
OS

Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:13 pm
Greg Meyer wrote:Yeah, markey was just joking.

No really? I just payed him $59 USD ...not :mad:

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts