This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Delete/Edit Smart Playlist Collection

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Rob Mosher
I wanted to make a playlist that favored songs that had not been played for a while, and songs that had never been played. I created a new Smart Playlist titled \"Last Played\" ordering tracks by Last Play. I added it and \"Never Played\" to dynamic mode. I then discovered I had \"Last Played\" sorted in the wrong order, so I fixed this. Before I fixed this \"Last Played\" was automatically copied under the Collection folder in Smart Playlists. Now sometimes this copied version of the playlist gets selected for dynamic mode instead of the original (usually after I restart Amarok). For some reason the copy is still using the original, wrong, sorting order. I can\'t delete or edit the copy, and editing the original doesn\'t cause the copy to be edited (despite the fact it is associated with the original as Amarok will deselect the original and select the copy as mentioned).

I\'m using Amarok 1.3.8. thanks for any help.

p.s. hitting the preview button just causes the amarok website to open in a new browser.