This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: drag \"related artist\" to playlist

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
jackson
when non-italicized artists appear in the \"related artists\" box in the music tab of the main panel (in other words, when I already have related artists in my collection), I would love to be able to drag their name (or any artist name or album name or song name appearing in that panel for that matter) into my playlist to load that artists\' songs into the playlist.

For instance, when I play Social Distortion, I get the following list of \"artists related to social distortion\", which I assume come from last.fm:
Mike Ness, Rancid, Dropkick Murphys, Bad Religion, Misfits, Tiger Army, Pennywise, Operation Ivy, NOFX, Ramones

I would like to be able to, for instance, drag \"Bad Religion\" into the playlist to have all of their songs appear there, but if currently when I attempt it, my playlist reads title: \"Bad Religion\", type: \"Bad Religion\", and bitrate: \"?\", and I get an error to the effect of: \"xine could not find URL: Artist:Bad Religion\".

thanks,
jackson