This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

feature request: eye-candy and blinking stuff

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Jhonny_boy
As you may probably have heard before, lots of people find rather annoying blinking things.

Why don't you add an option to disable the "excessive" eye-candy applied at the playing song in the playlist? A rounded and blinking entry is not really necessary, a square uniform color with the "play" symbol would be enough (exactly as song select + play symbol).

Please think about it.
I have a patch that disables it, but allowing it in the preferences would be nicer.

jhonnyboy
dsfsdf
I totally agree. Way too much. Especially the blinking. Maybe even the 1995-style bevel.
yacek
In my opinion it is very good. Keep it up!
Aaron Cooper
Registered Member
I like it because it really draws your eyes to that song.  I think, however, that the rounded edges are *barf* not so cool...  I think it would look much nicer if the bar went straight across to the edges of the playlist panel.  Just my opinion though. :)
censored
I'm totally agree with that. Such "features" MUST BE OPTIONAL. Personally I don't like blinking cursor, italic font, and rounded corners. Please, give me chance to switch them off.