This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Support for photos on iPods when libgpod is ready?

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Napalm Llama
Registered Member
Hi - despite a few teething troubles, I can now do everything with my iPod that I want to, all using amaroK.  Woo to that! :biggrin:

...Except I still can't use it's Photo feature.  I understand that it'd be foolish to implement it in an official release until libgpod does, but it'd be really cool if amaroK was ready for it when it comes out of CVS.  I know amaroK's a music player and everything, but I don't have Windows or a Mac, so it's my iTunes.  I expect a lot of people out there would say the same.

So the question is, will it happen?  I'm guessing something as simple as dragging & dropping image files into the Transfer Queue, and possibly having them show up under the Files tab would do.  I already see video files in that tab - and since amaroK can't play them I'm guessing they're for the iPod Video...

How about it, folks?

[size=0]Gentoo Linux 2005.0 w/ kernel 2.6.16; amd64; nForce3; sata; GeForce 6600gt agp[/size]
"The sauce is strong in you, young Piewalker!"
Registered Linux User #381314
Napalm Llama
Registered Member
Is that a no, then?

Come on, it's a good idea!  Just a reply saying yes or no would be nice...

[size=0]Gentoo Linux 2005.0 w/ kernel 2.6.16; amd64; nForce3; sata; GeForce 6600gt agp[/size]
"The sauce is strong in you, young Piewalker!"
Registered Linux User #381314