This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Player Window

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Hans
Administrator
OS

Player Window

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:15 am
Does anyone use the Player Window?

It has been a long time since I used it. But yesterday, I tried it once more. While the "Playlist Mode" has developed very much, I see no changes in the Player Window since I used it was time. What disturbs me most is the buttons; it just looks horrible IMO. I use Plastik, maybe that's why, but I think that many things can be improved.

The question is, do we have to improve it? Doest anyone actually use the Player Window?
Please discuss the Player Window here - if you use it (why/why not), what you think of it, if it needs do be improved etc.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts
Diego Torquemada
Registered Member

Re: Player Window

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:05 am
I agree! It is ugly!

I would like Amarok to use for the player window the skins of winamp... so that one could import the favorite one!
markey
KDE Developer
OS

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:39 pm
Player window will probably go the way of the Dodo in 2.0. So we won't invest much energy to improve it.

--
Mark Kretschmann - Amarok Developer
Hans
Administrator
OS

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:48 pm
Mark Kretschmann wrote:Player window will probably go the way of the Dodo in 2.0. So we won't invest much energy to improve it.

Good to hear.

Problem solved? Please click on "Accept this answer" below the post with the best answer to mark your topic as solved.

10 things you might want to do in KDE | Open menu with Super key | Mouse shortcuts