This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: Improve Set as Playlist (Crop)

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
sultanoswing
Registered Member
Why do you need to select TWO or more songs to get 'Set as Playlist (Crop)' to appear in the right-click playlist menu?

Often times I want to clear the playlist except for the currently playing song, so a single right-click on that song could be used....but instead you have to select more than one song to be able to crop.

Is there a way to do this I'm currently missing, or could this small (and logical) change be implemented, please?

Last edited by sultanoswing on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch 3.4.5-1 (x86_64) w/Gnome 3.4.2
ASUS P7P55-E-Pro, Geforce GTX460, i5-750, 8GB
Dell XPS m1330, Geforce 8400M, 4965AGN
HP Folio 13 Ultrabook
dangle_wtf
IF you feel this is something that's not behaving as it should, post to http://bugs.kde.org as a wish.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"
sultanoswing
Registered Member
Sure...I thought this was more a 'Feature Request' , rather than a 'Bug report', but will post at bugs as well.

Thanks!

EDIT: Ahhh - I see it's already been filed as Bugs #140028 and #99932. (I still think it's a feature request though! :p)

Last edited by sultanoswing on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch 3.4.5-1 (x86_64) w/Gnome 3.4.2
ASUS P7P55-E-Pro, Geforce GTX460, i5-750, 8GB
Dell XPS m1330, Geforce 8400M, 4965AGN
HP Folio 13 Ultrabook
imported-shiny
Registered Member
sultanoswing wrote:
EDIT: Ahhh - I see it's already been filed as Bugs #140028 and #99932. (I still think it's a feature request though! :p)

AFAIK feature requests are also bugs. Just with different severity.
dangle_wtf
Correct - if you read the status properly when posting a bug, you'll see that one of the options is "wishlist". This is the one to use for a feature request.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"