This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Feature Request: Right click burn playlist.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Hatta
Registered Member
I was trying to figure out how to burn something from the playlist in amarok.  There's a right click burn option in the collection browser, so I figured there would be one in the playlist.  No such luck.  Asked around in #amarok for about half an hour before someone told me about the playlist menu.  But that burns the entire playlist and I frequently want to burn a subset of the playlist.  Drag and drop works, but that means I have to manually open k3b and position the windows so the playlist and CD project window are both on screen at the same time, which is obviously a pain.  Seems to me this feature is *begging* for a context menu item.

Similarly, there's a right click burn option in the playlist browser (on the left hand side of the window), but if you select multiple tracks and try to burn them it only burns the one you right clicked  on instead of the group you had selected.  That could use fixing too.  Thanks.

-Hatta