This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Edit track information location browser.

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
Hatta
Registered Member
In the "edit track information" dialog, there's a location bar with a folder button next to it.  When I click that folder it opens konqueror.  Is there a way to make it open, say, krusader or maybe a terminal instead?  I'm not a big fan of konqueror.  Thanks.
dangle_wtf
what browser do you have set in amarok config?

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"
Hatta
Registered Member
well hmm, I thought that was for a web browser and not a file browser.  But apparently changing it to "krusader --left=" (because it's a 2 pane file manager) works.  Thanks.  Is this going to screw things up when amarok tries to open a web browser?
dangle_wtf
No idea! Why not try it, and report your findings here? If it doesn't work as expected, it might be something the devs could take a look at if you're quick.

Easiest way would be to click "open in external browser" on the "artist" tab (where wiki info is shown).

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"