This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

Music Collection issues

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
uPc44
Registered Member

Music Collection issues

Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:50 pm
I recently just rebuilt my machine (Dell Inspiron e1405) and put SuSE 10.2 on it. Before it was rebuilt Amarok was working fine, fully populated with all my music. After the machine was rebuilt, when I try to build the collection it processes the directory selected andd soon finishes but no songs are in the collection. The only way I can play my music is if I  manually add all my music to a playlist. Any thoughts on what might be happening. Are there Amarok logs/debugging?
uPc44
Registered Member

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:53 pm
I recently just rebuilt my machine (Dell Inspiron e1405) and put SuSE 10.2 on it. Before it was rebuilt Amarok was working fine, fully populated with all my music. After the machine was rebuilt, when I try to build the collection it processes the directory selected andd soon finishes but no songs are in the collection. The only way I can play my music is if I  manually add all my music to a playlist. Any thoughts on what might be happening. Are there Amarok logs/debugging?