This forum has been archived. All content is frozen. Please use KDE Discuss instead.

My Amarok looks different than the one on the website

Tags: None
(comma "," separated)
elotero
Registered Member
I installed Amarok on Ubuntu 7.04 FF and it looks completely different than the screeen shots listed on the site. it works cool but it would be alot cooler if it did he stuff that is advertised in the profile of Amarok. mainly the Lyrics finding, Ability to view all albums by album cover, the archiving of the most played songs.. all that functionality is displayed on this here website but not on my Amarok... the font doesnteven look the same.. has there been an update? im at work and i dont know what version i have.. but i do know that it doesnt look the same as the version that is displayed on the official Amarok website. Any comments will be appreciated. 
borahshadow
Registered Member
7.04 has 1.4.6 wiich is one version ond the only real noticable change is artwork but those other features are there just takes some looking
to do lyrics go the the context tab on the left side and then click on lyrics on the top of that you might have to start a lyric script

for covers        tools> cover manager  enough said
for statistics    tools > statistics
font probably changed with 1.4.7
dangle_wtf
Font hasn't changed, but the look of amarok will be dependant on kde settings like colour, font and style. Can also be whether the "Funky Monkey" style is set or whether Amarok is using kde settings.

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."
If men could get pregnant, we'd learn the true meaning of "screaming nancyboy wuss"